- Policy and Procedures
Policy and Procedures
Infants (birth to 12 months)
No direct discipline, too young.
Toddlers (12 to 36 months)
When a problem arises, we will patiently redirect the child to another activity and encourage the child to correct the behavior.
If, however, the child continues to misbehave, the incident will be reported to the parent, assuring the safety of the child and their classmates.
Preschool/School Age (3 years and older)
When a problem arises, we will patiently redirect the child in a positive tone to do right and encourage the child to correct their behavior.
If the misconduct is repeated, the incident will be reported to the parents to assure the safety of the child and their classmates.
* Committing an act that endangers themselves or other children in the facility, such as biting, fighting, destruction of property, using profane, obscene or abusive language, failure to fasten seat belts, dangerously abusing equipment or toys, etc., will result in the following response:
The Center Director will hold a conference with the parent. The child may be suspended or expelled from all Kids and Company facilities. If suspended and the misconduct is repeated, the child will be removed from the center.
Customer Service - Parent Conference Procedure
To maintain the excellent service provided to our customers and ensure that customer satisfaction is guaranteed, Kids & Company provides each Parent with this Customer Service - Parent Conference Procedure:
The following describes the Roles and Responsibilities of each staff member and parent. We hope that this process will make it easier for Parents and our Staff to relay information that is essential in providing quality services.
Please allow us to give you the time you deserve and to maintain direct supervision of children by your child’s teacher in the classroom. The Center Director or person in charge can most effectively listen and resolve whatever your concern may be.
We appreciate your cooperation in following this procedure and thank you for letting us be a part of your child’s life.
Steps to Follow
- First, contact the Center Director or person in charge of the facility. Relay your concern to the person in charge.
- The second step is for the Director to acknowledge this information and implement a resolution approved by the Parent and in accord with established Center policy.
- The third step is to be used in the event that the resolution is not satisfactory. The concern must be submitted in writing, and a conference will be scheduled with the Parent, Center Director, Supervisor, and Teacher to communicate, discuss and resolve the situation at hand.
- After the above three steps, if the concern has not been resolved by the Center Director, please contact: The Executive Assistant on duty for an appointment at 407-277-1015 or email: KidsAndCompany@gmail.com or SadieCandelario@Gmail.com.
The Center Staff is not authorized to administer medication to children.
Toys and Jewelry
Kids & Company, Inc. will not be responsible for any toys or jewelry brought or worn by your child into the facility.
Your child will be able to attend the Center only if your child is well enough to go outside, attend public school, or participate in the normal routine at the Center and their condition is not contagious.
Attendance – Vacations
Once enrolled, either the daily rate or the weekly rate must be paid unless you are in a vacation week, in which case a $20 holding fee is due.
After two consecutive weeks of non-payment, your child’s space will be released and a registration fee will be due to re enroll if space is available.
Tuition Payments are due on or before Fridays in advance. Your child will be able to attend past Monday at 2 p.m. only with an additional $5 late fee and full tuition payment made.
In fairness to all parents, NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. Returned Checks will be charged $35.00.
Your child must be picked up by the end of your shift or a late fee of $10 per 15 minutes will be due until the daily fee is reached for that particular age group.
Saturday late fee is $1 per each minute after 6pm until the daily fee is reached for that particular age group.